Love [Part Two]

When you love someone, tell them.
Love is...wanting to be near you all the time.
I'm only happy when we're together, or when I'm with you.
I guess you know I love you.
I love you more than Fridays.
Love isn't love unless it's shared.
I love you, and it's all your fault.
Our love is growing all the time.
Our love is something special.
I need loving.
Happiness is being with the one you love.
I love you a whole bunch.
I wuv you.
As long as we are...love will be.
Me and you, you and me, that's the way it'll always be.
Cross my heart I love you.
I love you this much.
Falling in love is wonderful.
You're always on my mind, you're always in my heart.
Every second of every minute of every hour...I love you.
Loving you happens to be what I do best.
Even when the whole world is fast alseep, I think of you in my dreams.
Sometimes I hate you, but always I love you.